Friday, November 5, 2010

Reviews

"Great place for weddings and parties. My business have delivered many wedding cakes to Pancahe over the years. Panache is a beautiful 7 acre treasure hidden in the middle of Jacksonville. They are truly a one of a kind business in todays market, giving their clients the oportunity to book (and pay only) for the services they choose. No cookie-cutter package "take-it-or-leave-it" deals here. I have been a Guest at weddings at Panache, and have always been impressed with the taste and amount of food they provide. I've also had several of my daughters Birthday parties at Panache and the kids have had a blast every time. "

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete